The lemon flavored seltzer water and rosewater syrup are a little sweet without being cloying. This drink will pick you up on a rainy day or refresh you on a sweltering one. With just a touch of bubbles, the Bloomin’ June cocktail tastes both fresh and refreshing.
Makes 1 serving, about 8 ounces
- 1 tablespoon of rosewater
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup fo white sugar
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Lemon flavored seltzer water, such as La Croix
- Ice cubes as desired
- Add the sugar and honey to 1/3 cup of water in a small pot. Heat the mixture over medium-high heat, stirring regularly to dissolve the sugar, until boiling. Then remove the pot from heat and stir in the rosewater.
- In a 9 to 12 ounce glass, add a couple ice cubes. Add 1 and 1/2 ounce of vodka, and 3/4 ounce of the rosewater syrup. (This is the large side and the small side, respectively, of a jigger tool.)
- Add about 6 ounces of lemon flavored seltzer water, or 1/2 a can. Stir to combine and garnish with a lemon twist.
You should have plenty of leftover rosewater syrup after making the recipe as described above… enough to make many more Bloomin’ June cocktails. You could also skip the vodka altogether for a delightful mocktail! Consider serving these at your next party or picnic, rain or shine, to welcome the summer season.